DECKER – SUPPLIERS OF COMPOSITE DECKING
Decker has been supplying quality composite decking and screening in Australia since 2011, using high tech products that have been developed for over 20 years. John Whaley bought the Decker business in early 2017 and has been reshaping the business to match his values and vision.
DECKER’s team of experts are based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. We are passionate about designing and constructing liveable outdoor spaces, and believe that Decker should play a leading role in changing the way people design and use decking.
Our goal is to make it easier to build beautiful outdoor living spaces thatextend indoor design to outdoor spaces.
We provide beautiful, easy-to-fit, and durable composite decking and accessories to customers across Australia’s east coast that:
- Comes in a range of colours
- Uses an invisi-clip system for quick and easy installation.
- Needs very little maintenance; just cleaning
- Requires no sanding, staining, oils or varnish;
- Is slip-resistant
- Is splinter-free
- Repels termites and insects
- Uses mostly recycled materials, so is environmentally friendly
Our boards are made from recycled wood chip materials (60%), HDPE Plastic (30%) plus special additives for bonding, longevity and UV protection.
We make decking and accessories which are widely used in houses and apartments, as well as commercial projects for boardwalks, factories, and schools.
We offer friendly advice and guidance on how to design and build beautiful decking and screening that is faster and easier and less expensive on site thanks to our hidden clip system.
We are here to help
To make your deck installation easier, we offer a number of customer support initiatives, including:
- An architecturally trained designer to deliver 3D rendered deck layouts accompanied by simple, easy-to-follow installation guides.
- An intuitive installation guide system
- Telephone and email help desk
We believe in:
Friendly and helpful service
We offer quick-response telephone and email support, helpful videos, and easy-to-follow installation guides.
We provide detailed information on our products’ capabilities and limitations.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our installers to make it easier for them to deliver the best experience to their own customers.
For larger orders we offer custom board lengths that minimise cutting.