DIRECT SUPPLY OF QUALITY COMPOSITE DECKING To ILLAWARRA REGION – Wollongong and surrounding areas
We can supply and deliver DECKER Composite Decking to your door throughout the Illawarra region, directly to Wollongong, Kiama, Shellharbour and the Southern Highlands.
We have two ranges of composite decking available:
- DECKER DESIGN – our standard range since 2011, wpc material throughout with embossed woodgrain finish. Available in six awesome colours: READ MORE..
- DECKER PROTECT – new in 2018, latest technology co-extruded or capped composite decking. Has protective outer coating to eliminate fading and staining. Available in six fabulous colours: READ MORE..
We are suppliers of composite decking and not installers. However, we have worked with a number of really good installers in your region, so please ask if you are wanting to find a professional to install DECKER Composite Decking.
DECKER DESIGN composite decking around new pool- Inland NSW – COPPER colour.
ILLAWARRA REGION AND WOOLONGONG , NSW
Wollogong: Informally referred to as “The Gong”, is a seaside city located in the Illawarra region of New South Wales, Australia. Wollongong lies on the narrow coastal strip between the Illawarra Escarpment and the Pacific Ocean, 68 kilometres (51 miles) south of central Sydney
- the North-Central district, which is a contiguous urban sprawl centered on Lake Illawarra;
- the Western district defined by the Illawarra escarpment, which leads up to the south-west fringe of Greater Metropolitan Sydney including the Macarthur and Southern Highlands regions; and
- the Southern district, which is historically semi-rural including Kiama, yet now defined by increasing urbanization.
|ILLAWARRA – WOOLONGONG|
|LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF REGION|
|Wollongong, City of||684||203,630|
|Shellharbour, City of||147||68,460|
|Kiama, Municipality of||258||21,464|
|TOWNS OF THE REGION|
On the coastal areas, population growth is relatively strong with significant property development in the region despite downturns in traditional steel related industries.
In the Southern Highlands, the proximity to Sydney and rural lifestyle is attractive for both getaways as well as retirement.
COMPOSITE DECKING IN THE ILLAWARRA REGION
Composite decking’s main advantage is low maintenance ; no more annual oiling, staining or painting required unlike timber decks.
Many people, particularly retirees, turn to Composite Decking because of this, whether for a replacement or new deck. Having experienced the timber maintenance regime, a smart choice is to pay a little more upfront and relax.
DECKER’s composite decking is solid and rated for 450mm ( 18 inch) joist spacings, so replacing the timber decking is easy and does not require any change to the existing sub-structure – both easy and economical.
We would like to help you plan and build a beautiful outdoor living space.
If you want to check the colour or quality of our product, we can express post you free samples.
If you want to know how much your decking might cost, we can provide you with a free quote.
If you have any other questions about our product or the buying process, you can contact us through our webform, by email or by phone.